Monday, June 20, 2016

crush


To get over with your broken heart, find new love.
Closed the old journal and open a new one.


I think I've got a little crush on you

Just by thinking about you makes me smile for one whole day
be a little close to you
stand beside you
sit in front of you
makes my heart fluttered a little

when we talked and our eyes met,
you look directly into my eyes,
I can't help but advert my eyes because that's

so embarrassing !

It just in my nature that I couldn't talk to man eyes-to-eyes
I rather look at you just for a second and looked away
(to avoid people say I'm rude)

and like usual I always feel happy with every little thing you do
yet I keep it all just to myself

I know how to like someone but I don't know
how to get someone to like me back

JODOH perlu dicari
takkan datang bergolek

I know 
but I am seriously clueless how to convey my feelings
and at the end I'm the one getting hurt 
LOL

Dear mister crush, since I don't know how to get your love interest,
hence, I pray to Him to put you in 
golongan yang beriman beramal soleh and to open up your heart
to see me, to notice me, and to have the same feeling towards me.

is it bad to ask for something like this?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

wonky kiddo Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template